Before you begin: Did you redeem your product key and associate Office with a Microsoft account?
Not every purchase of Office includes a key, but if this is a new copy of Office and you got a key sent to you electronically or it was included in your packaging, you need to redeem it first. (If you've already done this, go to Step1: Sign in to My Office Account.)
1. Go to https://setup.office.com/ and follow the prompts to sign in (or create a new Microsoft account).
TIP: Your Microsoft accountis the combination of an email address and password you use tosign in to services like Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, Xbox LIVE,OneDrive, or Windows Phone. If you use any of these services,you already have a Microsoft account. Use this same account whenyou sign in to Office, or create a new one.
To create anew Microsoft account, on the sign in page select No account?Create one! You can use a phone number, an email account youcommonly use, or get a new @outlook.com email address.
For more information about Microsoft accounts, see Microsoftaccount help.
2. Enter your product key and follow the rest of the prompts to redeem your product.
Example of an Office product key:
Step 1: Sign in to My Office Account to begin installing Office
1. Go to My Office Account at www.office.com/myaccount. If you're not already signed in with the Microsoft account associated with your copy of Office do that now. If you're signed in with a different account, sign out of that and then sign in again with the correct Microsoft account. NOTE: You must be signed inwith this account to install or reinstall, and to manage yourOffice software.
If your sign in was unsuccessful trysigning in again with the correct account, or see Iforgot the username or password for the account I use withOffice.
2. Select Install. (If you have an Office 365 subscription you'll need to select Install > and then on the next page, select Install.)
This will start the installation of the 32-bit version of Office on your PC using the language you selected when you redeemed the product.
NOTE: For more information about changing languages if you've already installed Office, see Choose or permanently change the language of your Office installation. If you'd like to install language packs for additional display, help, or proofing tools, see Language Accessory Pack for Office 2016.
IMPORTANT: If you already installed the 32-bit version of Office, you'll need to uninstall it before installing the 64-bit version, and vice versa. To uninstall Office, see Uninstall Office from a PC.3. Select Install.
Step 2: Install Office
1. Depending on your browser, click Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox). If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Click Yes.
The install begins.
2. Your install is finished when you see the phrase, "You're all set! Office is installed now" and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer.
Follow the instructions in the window, for example Click Start > All Apps to see where your apps are, and select Close.
Step 3: Activate Office
1. Start using an Office application right away by opening any app such as Word or Excel.
In most cases, Office is activated once you start an application and after you click Accept agreeing to the License terms.
2. Office might activate automatically. However, if you see the Microsoft Office Activation Wizard, follow the prompts to activate Office.
If you need activation help, see Activate Office 365, Office 2016, or Office 2013.
Something like 15 percent more rain fell because we’ve warmed the place..
Knowing how early life influenced the atmosphere may helps us find signs elsewhere..
Case could turn on whether Boldly is a parody or an homage..
Bitcoin’s price is a bubble, 80 percent of Wall Street experts told CNBC..
Seeing the movie doesn't count! If you skimmed these in school, take a closer, grownup look with our books
© 2017 microsoftoffice-setup. All rights reserved